We aim to provide the highest possible standard of services and are committed to improving services to our patients.
How we aim to help you
- Encouraging healthy lifestyles and ways to prevent ill health
- Maintaining high levels of training for all our staff
- Making the best possible use of NHS resources
- Working to keep surgery waiting times to a minimum.
In return, we ask that you
- Arrive on time for your appointment
- Let us know as soon as possible if you cannot make your appointment, or no longer need to be seen. We can then offer the appointment to somebody else
- Only request home visits that are absolutely necessary
- Use the out-of-hours service responsibly – remember it’s for emergencies only
- Tell us if you change your name, address or phone number
- Violent or abusive behaviour towards staff is not tolerated and may result in your registration with the practice being ended, in line with NHS guidelines.